Jack the Ripper's Asylum
Hello; thank you for visiting Jack the Ripper's Asylum! If you woud like to join in on the discussions or are new to the case, why not sign up? We would love to hear your opinion!
~Mordke
~Shikaruchan

Jack the Ripper's Asylum

The unofficial fan-base

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Jack the Ripper's Asylum! Jack the Ripper In the Autumn of 1888 five prostitutes in an area known as Whitechapel became victims of the killer we now call Jack the Ripper. This is Saucy Jacky's unofficial playground... Check out the discussions, chats, fun and games with like-minded inmates in an attempt to get into the mind and place of Britain's most notorius serial killer... Ha ha. Catch us if you can Mr. Lusk.
Eight little whores, with no hope of heaven, Gladstone may save one, then there'll be seven. Seven little whores beggin for a shilling, One stays in Henage Court, then there's a killing. Six little whores, glad to be alive, One sidles up to Jack, then there are five. Four and whore rhyme aright, So do three and me, I'll set the town alight Ere there are two. Two little whores, shivering with fright, Seek a cosy doorway in the middle of the night. Jack's knife flashes, then there's but one, And the last one's the ripest for Jack's idea of fun.
Share | 

Aaron's grave RIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper

PostSubject: Aaron's grave RIP   Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 pm

After many hours of research on the computer, I finally found a site pointing me to his grave - and it has a photo! *Squeals* This means that hopefully I can find his grave, since plot details are included. Thinking
Here's the original site: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=65181506

Random deatails
Birth: 1865, Poland
Death: March, 1919
Watford
Hertfordshire, England

Burial:
East Ham Jewish Cemetery
East Ham
Greater London, England
Plot: Section G Row 14 Grave 12. Interred 27th March 1919

Photo

Note: Headstone has deteriorated considerably

Jack <3 Louise Murder is my middle name! Bobby Read the rules, or Jack will RIP you! Jack the Ripper

"When evidence is not to be had, theories abound.
Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction."
- London Times Nov. 10.1888
Inspector
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jacktherippersasylum.pro-forum.co.uk
cacaobrain
Witness
Witness

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's grave RIP   Thu May 12, 2011 8:55 pm

While the most likely of the named suspects, he is the least attractive. He doesn't lend himself well to romanticizing or conspiracy theories. He had repugnant qualities and there's not a whole lot of personal history available because of his life style.
We would all prefer it to be some one clever, educated, connected or prominent because it makes the crimes more hideous and the fall from grace more dramatic. Darkness, familiarity with the area and a little luck could explain(unsatisfactorily to most)his ability to avoid discovery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iheartslashers
Watkins
Watkins

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's grave RIP   Thu May 12, 2011 10:02 pm

But with that being said, the person could just have easily been a commoner. Then *such as a butcher* they would have known how to kill like Jack did, and been able to do it inconspicuously.

*Gosh, I feel so uneducated about Jack now TT*

It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY! Insanity - Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iheartslashers.deviantart.com/
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's grave RIP   Sun May 15, 2011 1:27 am

Yeah - I agree. At first I was a little 'disappointed' with Aaron, but since it fitted in my brain that this was perhaps for me, the most likely killer, I began to investigate him more.And by more I mean obsessively till I started fangirling... And the more I found out about him, the more convincing he became as being Jack the Ripper. And to be honest, his character has grown on me and I've ended up rather attached to this guy Kozminski, if you know what I mean? I regret feeling like that towards him now, and I've become quite fond of the guy! xD

Jack <3 Louise Murder is my middle name! Bobby Read the rules, or Jack will RIP you! Jack the Ripper

Inspector

Last edited by Mordke on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iheartslashers
Watkins
Watkins

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's grave RIP   Sun May 15, 2011 2:38 am

XD So you regret it and you like him?

It's a giant mushroom...MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY! Insanity - Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iheartslashers.deviantart.com/
Mordke
Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's grave RIP   Sun May 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Well, my feelings are complicated... At first all I could see was some drooling, masturbating, dirty, Jewish imbecile and fell into the trap that most people seem to fall into when they first hear about him. But then I kind of figured that he wasn't always like that, since that was his description when he was being incarcerated to an asylum and would have been at the point where he had gotten so bad that he couldn't carry on living with 'normal' people anymore. So this leaves us with the issue that maybe he wasn't acting quite like that in 1888. I know he had an attack of schizophrenia in 1888, which is interesting and his schizophrenic cycles correspond perfectly with the times he was taken into the asylum. The more I found out about him, the more sympathetic I got about him, and actually, I like him very much and can't wait to see his grave in the summer. I'm going with the member 'beyondbirthday' to put some flowers down for him when she comes to visit me.

Inspector
Back to top Go down

Aaron's grave RIP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1